Call for Tutors for Music Generation Laois School of Rock and Pop
Music Generation Laois now needs Music Tutors for the Music Generation Laois School of Rock. We are seeking submissions from experienced:
Acoustic and/or Electric Guitar Tutors
You must complete a Submission Form to be considered for this opportunity.
Closing Date for Receipt of Submissions: Completed submission forms must be received by 5pm, Thursday 31 August 2017 Submission Forms can be submitted electronically by email to email@example.com
MG Laois School of Rock and Pop Tutor Submission Form
MG Laois School of Rock and Pop Tutors Further Information
Music Generation Laois now needs to contract the services of a music education professional to assist the Music Generation Laois Co-ordinator with the organisation, promotion and day-to-day running of Music Generation Laois. We are looking for someone who is passionate about music education and has excellent I.T. communication and organisational skills. This opportunity is offered on a contract for services basis.
Education, training, experience etc:
- An appropriate qualification in music, music education or related area from a recognised institution is desirable
- Full Driving License and access to a car is essential
- Excellent I.T. skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Web Page Design/Editing photo manipulation software such as Adobe Photoshop and experience of using/updating Social Media such as Twitter and Facebook is essential
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is desirable
- Knowledge of music education sector is essential
This will involve:
- Supporting the planning and development of Music Generation Laois performance music education programme
- Supporting administration, monitoring, reporting, resource management, event management and other aspects of project management of an extensive music education service
- Developing and providing internal and external communications, using relevant communication tools
- Dealing with day-to-day inquiries from tutors, schools, centres, and the general public and assisting with enrolment of students and class scheduling
- Collection and lodgment of student fees
- Assisting with the processing of payments
- Assisting with the operations across all programme strands
- Assisting with performance and other Music Generation Laois events
- Assisting with procurement and management of musical instruments/equipment
- Preparing agendas, writing and circulating minutes for Committee meetings
- Managing website, social media and e-letters
- Preparing press releases, and managing contacts with local press
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of press/communications and publicity material relevant to the work of Music Generation Laois
- Assisting with photography/videoing of rehearsals/concerts for archives and promotional use
- Assisting with any other work of Music Service as identified by Music Generation Laois Co-ordinator
Location: 28 hours per week, based in the Arts Office of Laois County Council. Attendance outside normal office hours will be required and flexibility to meet the needs of Music Generation Laois will be required.
Duration of Contract: Contract to commence on Monday 5th of September 2016 for a 15 week period.
Fee: €7500 payable in 5 instalments, and upon receipt of a valid invoice.
Travel: Travel expenses will be paid in addition to the contract fee, any travel must be approved in advance by the Music Generation Laois Co-ordinator.
Garda Vetting: This post is subject to Garda Vetting.
How to Apply: Complete the Submission form and send by email to Rosa Flannery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: Deadline for completed submission forms: 5pm, Monday 29 of August 2016.
Interviews to take place in Portlaoise on Thursday 1 September 2016.
Contract to commence on Monday 5 of September 2016.
Please note that this is a contract for services and not an employment opportunity.
Music Generation Laois – Music Education Professional Services Submission Form
Music Generation Laois works in partnership with Laois School of Music to deliver whole-class violin and woodwind programmes in Co Laois.
Music Generation Laois are now seeking submissions from an experienced Violin Tutor, and an Assistant Violin Tutor, and a Woodwind Tutor to deliver these programmes. Training in whole class string and woodwind tuition will be provided to the successful candidates
MG Laois Violin and Woodwind Tutor Further Information
MG Laois Assistant Violin Tutor Further Information
MG Laois Violin-Assistant Violin and Woodwind Tutor Submission Form
Closing Date for Receipt of Submissions:
Completed submission forms must be received by 12 noon, Friday 13 of March 2015. Submission Forms can be submitted electronically by email to email@example.com or by post to: Rosa Flannery, Music Generation Laois, Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, Co Laois
Further information can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Telephone: 057 8664078
About: Music Generation Laois is a performance music education service for children and young people in Co Laois, based in Laois County Council. Music Generation Laois is part of Music Generation – Ireland’s National Music Education Programme, initiated by Music Network and co-funded by U2, The Ireland Funds together with, The Department of Education and Skills and Local Music Education Partnerships.Locally, Music Generation Laois is managed by Laois Music Education Partnership and funded by Laois County Council (lead partner), Laois-Offaly Education and Training Board and Laois Partnership Company.
Laois County Council wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for inclusion on a panel which is being established to fill the vacancy for the position of:
Assistant Co-ordinator Music Generation Laois (temporary contract)
Further particulars and application forms are available from:
- Human Resources Section, Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, County Laois.
Tel: 057-8664000; Email: email@example.com.
Applications, on the official application form, must be received not later than
12 noon on Friday 26th September 2014.
Laois County Council is an equal opportunities employer.
LAOIS COUNTY COUNCIL
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE COMMUNITY
Music Generation Laois is currently seeking a Brass Tutor, to lead the brass programme we have established in the County. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a blossoming performance music education programme, which includes day-time teaching hours.
Click on this link for Further information:Further Information Music Generation Laois Brass Tutor Opportunity
Completed submission forms must be received by 5pm, Thursday 28 August 2014. Submission Forms can be submitted electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Rosa Flannery, Music Generation Laois, Laois County Council, Áras an Chontae, Portlaoise, Co Laois
Submission Form is available here: Music Generation Laois Music Brass Tutor Submission Form